1. All new applicants will need to attend a short interview followed by an entrance assessment.
2. Depending on the grade applied for, the assessment is used to confirm school readiness, English proficiency, Math and Science skills and correct grade placement.
3. Once the entrance assessment has been passed and after reviewing the required supporting documents an offer of enrollment could be made.
4. The interview and assessment for Grade 1 to 12 students can be conducted on our campus in Chiang Rai or online. Kindergarten 1, 2 and 3 applicants can only be assessed on campus.
5. In order to register your intent and to reserve an appointment for an assessment please follow the link below to our ALMA Start portal and register your and the applicant's details.
6. Once we receive your electronic application form one of our amazing admissions team members will be in touch to confirm a date and time for the assessment. Please be advised that there is a 5,000 Baht assessment fee that will become due for payment before the assessment.
7. If you have any admissions queries please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting started with ALMA Start. (see video below)
Application registration: https://cris.almastart.com